안녕하세요. 뉴질랜드 교육진흥청(Education New Zealand)입니다.
코로나19 (COVID-19) 관련하여 관련된 중요정보를 계속 업데이트하는 페이지를 뉴질랜드교육진흥청 웹사이트에 마련해 놓았습니다. 유학생 및 유학원과 뉴질랜드에 학생들을 보낼 계획이 있는 학교 등에서 참고하실만한 정보를 확인할 수 있습니다. 새로운 정보는 계속 업데이트될 예정이니 아래 링크를 지속적으로 모니터 및 참고해주시기 바랍니다.
뉴질랜드교육진흥청 COVID-19 정보사이트
Travellers from Northern Italy and the Republic of Korea (Category 1b)
- People who have been in northern Italy or South Korea in the last 14 days are asked to self-isolate for the balance of the 14-day period since they were last in those places and to register with Healthline.
- Self-isolation means you should avoid situations that could facilitate the transmission of the virus such as social gatherings and events where you come into contact with others; in particular child care/pre-school centres, schools and universities, aged care, health care facilities, prisons, public gatherings.
- You can find out more about self-isolation on the Ministry of Health’s website.
Travel advice for international students
- On the advice of health officials, the government has announced it will not at this stage be implementing an exemption from travel restrictions for students in mainland China who had intended to study in New Zealand. You will appreciate the health and wellbeing of people in New Zealand and the Pacific is paramount in making any decisions related to the virus.
- You can also find more advice for travellers and the current entry requirements on the Ministry of Health's Website.
- See information for international students on NauMai NZ
Education information for international students
- The Ministry of Education website is the official source of information for New Zealand’s education sector during the COVID-19 outbreak. It has advice and information for students and their families including in simplified Chinese. It also has information for education providers and homestay families.
- International students who are affected by the travel restrictions, and due to start or resume study in New Zealand in the next few weeks, should contact their education institution. They can help with information about your accommodation, classes and anything else relating to your study during this time.
- For any other information that your tertiary education provider is unable to help with, call the Tertiary Education Commission on 0800 123 797.
Immigration and student visa information
- If you are a student affected by the travel restrictions, and you hold a student visa with a “first entry before date”, Immigration New Zealand has automatically amended your visa conditions to allow you to travel for the duration of your visa. You will have received a reissued eVisa from Immigration New Zealand.
- Student visa holders or applicants who have specific COVID-19 related immigration queries, should see the Immigration New Zealand website or call the Immigration Contact Centre on 0508 225 288 (within New Zealand) or +64 9 952 1679 (outside of New Zealand).
Insurance for international students
- NZQA advises international students to contact their insurance provider directly for up-to-date advice on any changes to their cover as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak, and to then consider their options, and take the course of action that is in their best interests.
어려운 시기에 모두가 고생이 많으십니다. 무엇보다도 안전하고 건강하게 잘 지내시기를 기원합니다.